Thanks for all your great responses to the list in my last post. Many of you have said that in these corona times having fun is really important. So here is another list of 25 ways to have fun – remember start today!
26. Your first kiss with a new date.
27. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
28. Playing with your kids or dogs.
29. Having someone stroke your hair.
30. Sweet dreams.
31. Hot Ribena.
32. Catching up with friends.
33. Swinging on swings in the park.
34. Making eye contact with a gorgeous stranger.
35. Making your favourite food (with your favourite person if you can).
36. Eating home made cakes.
37. Holding hands with someone you care about.
38. Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad) never change.
39. Watching the expression on someone’s face as they open a much desired present from you.
40. Watching the beautiful sunrise or sun set.
41. Getting out of bed every morning and being grateful for another day whatever the weather.
42. Knowing that somebody misses you.
43. Getting a hug from someone you care about.
44. Knowing you’ve done the right thing, no matter what other people think.
45. Losing something and finding something else when you are looking for it.
46. Seeing the positive results of something that you made happen.
47. Sending random positive thoughts postcards to friends.
48. Mastering a new skill.
49. The first frosts.
50. The first snowdrops.
Keep adding to your own lists so that you have lots of ways to have fun and seek enjoyment and happiness in your world.